Chinese traditional marriage customs require marriage customs, wedding culture, and wedding culture to keep pace
On May 15th, 2018, Liu Bingji, director of the Chinese Wedding Custom Culture Committee, gave a lecture on the "Chinese Wedding Marriage Five Ideas" course. From the concept of wedding industry terminology, it was extended to marriage customs, weddings, weddings. The connotation, then elaborated on what is "marriage customs culture", "wedding culture", "wedding culture", and examples to illustrate the meaning and brief understanding of culture, in-depth, easy to understand, but also analyze the working years of the wedding industry The shortcomings of relying on youth to earn money, most of China's male presiding after 45 years old, the female host gradually reduced the number of orders after the age of 35, and finally reluctantly left the love of the wedding industry and changed careers. Director Liu Bingji pointed out: "The wedding industry is currently Mainly engaged in wedding celebrations, the host will memorize a set of lines, you can do 10 years, 20 years, once the youth is no longer beautiful and handsome, it will gradually lose the favor of newcomers, naturally there is no wedding list The main reason is that the wedding industry is on the bicycle, and the identity is still unchanged for 30 years. If you want to change your wedding career without leaving your love, you need marriage, culture, wedding culture, wedding culture, learning industry culture knowledge, building cultural self-confidence, and demonstrating cultural values, and will always be engaged in a loving wedding business."
Liu Bingji, Dean of Beijing Bingji Marriage Education Science and Technology Research Institute, the core of "Chinese Wedding", "Marriage Five"
At the same time, Director Liu Bingji pointed out: "The ancient saying of the millennium is good: what to do, what to drink; you are doing a wedding celebration, you are now selling the celebration props, doing props marketing; then, if there is no wedding ceremony, then There is no marriage custom, let alone the wedding celebration. The wedding industry roots in the wedding, the root in the wedding culture, the soul in the marriage custom culture. The current status of the wedding host is just a process leader at the wedding site. The newcomer only married once in a lifetime, and did not understand the wedding ceremony and marriage customs. The host did not understand, and the wedding planner planned the wedding celebration process and the field and the wedding part. In view of the marriage problem raised by the newcomer, there is no answer. The whole wedding order process is the process of purchasing (props) and buying (props). What props are provided by the newcomers, what props are provided, which causes the lack of culture in the whole wedding industry, and then causes the society to work on the wedding people is a There is no cultural content, industry views, so it has triggered the work of the wedding industry practitioners. Limit short question. "
Liu Bingji, Dean of Beijing Bingji Marriage Education Science and Technology Research Institute, gave a lecture on "Chinese Wedding Marriage Five"
Director Liu Bingji’s brief and concise industry analysis, the course "Chinese Wedding Marriage Five", and the important industry work direction:
1. Media reports at all levels, "Chinese people can't get married" articles abound, external reasons are confusing the public's concept of "wedding" and "wedding", and some of them are industry misguided. The industry is driven by the interests of weddings, and the second is in the absence of wedding culture. For thousands of years, both poor and wealthy families have been married. The important process of marriage is etiquette, not celebrations. It is the wedding celebrations that hinder the marriage. Liu Bingji urged the society and the industry to distinguish the concepts and meanings of "marriage customs", "wedding" and "wedding";
2. In view of the industry chaos, advocate the use of the industry terms “Chinese wedding”, “Western wedding”, “X wedding”, “Chinese wedding”, no matter which kind of wedding expression is a wedding component, not The real knot wedding instrument. The current status of the use of industry terms: "Chinese wedding" should be foreigners in accordance with the Chinese wedding ceremony to hold a wedding, is not suitable for the Chinese public, it is recommended to cancel; the so-called "Western wedding" held in China is not pure Western etiquette The wedding proposal is recommended as “fashion wedding”; the “X-style wedding” named after the age or the family name is terminated; the use of the term “Chinese wedding” is strongly advocated, publicized and praised;
3, the industry should promote the "marriage change to the wedding people" to learn the wedding culture, only to inherit the culture can be said;
4. In view of the industry's misguided guidance, vigorously promoted through the various media to the "marriage to do Chinese weddings";
5. The wedding dress reflects the most specific cultural characteristics of each national costume. The cultural customs of different parts of the world are different, and the wedding dresses also have their own characteristics, vigorously promoting the “Chinese bride wearing Chinese wedding dress”;
6. In terms of education and training, focus on clarifying the relationship between “marriage customs” and “wedding” and “wedding”. Industry lecturers and various wedding training institutions encourage students during the lecture period: wedding guidance wedding, wedding service wedding, etiquette and The principle of service is to go down the training, and to hold a colorful Chinese ethnic wedding with reference to local marriage customs;
Chen Xiubing, a Chinese marriage veteran of the Daxie wedding culture industry in Guangdong, said at the meeting that the content of the lecture given by Director Liu Bingji is the essence of the traditional Chinese marriage customs culture. It is precisely the professional culture of the local sisters who need to cultivate.